Top-of-the-line... in a few hours' time.
Exceptional quality. Fine scale detail. Fast, almost ready-to-fly assembly. Rarely does one model earn all three of those descriptions, but the Great Planes Cessna 182 Skylane is no ordinary ARF. Manufactured with such choice materials as wood, fiberglass, and Top Flite MonoKote covering, it looks great... is built even better than most kits... and takes only hours to assemble!
- Bulkheads and stringers form the fuselage, which lowers the flying weight and improves the scale appearance.
- Dual servos add precision to aileron response and provide the safety of a back-up in case one servo fails.
- Airfoil-shaped wing struts add realism and minimize drag—included "boots" provide a smooth fairing where the struts connect to the wing and fuselage.
- Strong, prepainted fiberglass wingtips recreate the full-size planes' Hoerner style wingtips and improve stall characteristics.
- Includes aluminum landing gear and durable fiberglass wheel pants, both painted for scale look.
65.5 in (1665 mm)
Wing Area :
589 sq in (38 dm2)
6 lb (2.7 kg)
Wing Loading :
23.5 oz/sq ft (71 g/dm2)
Fuselage Length :
48 in (1219 mm)
Engine Required :
2-stroke .40-.51 cu in (6.5-8.5 cc) or 4-stroke .52 cu in (8.5 cc)
Radio Required :
4-5 channel with 5 servos