for experts – and aspiring experts.
The AcroMaster is an electric-powered 3-D aerobatic model based on the layout of modern competition machines. The aeroplane is designed for the advanced model flyer, but it can also be flown by anyone who can handle a TwinStar, provided that the control surface travels are not too extreme, and that an experienced pilot is on hand
initially to offer help. As you would expect, the AcroMaster can fly any aerobatic manoeuvre, including 3-D, and it even makes a useful aerobatic trainer for competition flyers. For the club pilot it offers a reasonably priced means of developing the sort of flying skills required to become a show-standard aerobatic flyer.
Kit contents :
- Excellent aerobatic flying characteristics
- Removable two-part wings for ease of transport
- The ultimate 3-D aerobatic model moulded in proven ELAPOR® high-tech foam.
- Screw-fitting motor installation (motor mount) - infinitely variable downthrust and sidethrust
- Ideal for aerobatic practice or just for fun
- Flight batteries: LiPo, 3 cells, 2.0 - 3.2 Ah
- Ready to fly in four hours
Moulded parts for fuselage, wings and tail panels, CFRP spars, undercarriage mount, undercarriage, wheels, motor mount with variable downthrust and sidethrust, small parts, decals and comprehensive instructions.
Overall fuselage length :
All-up weight min.:
Wing area :
Wing loading (FAI) min. :
Aileron, rudder, elevator and throttle
Designed for :
2 x Nano S servos for ailerons, 2 x Tiny S servos for elevator/rudder