Experience the fascination of flying a glider - the fast,reliable way
Glider flying: silent, majestic flight in harmony with nature -the art of finding and exploiting thermals.
Ours is a wonderful hobby, where man co-operates successfully with nature and this is a great means of making your first contact with it -at little effort and at low cost.
The EasyGlider gives you plenty of scope for launching methods: hand-tow,rubber bungee, hand-launch at the slope, aero-tow,e.g.with the Magister. Alternatively, you can have a self-launching, powered version in the EasyGlider Electric; the standard power system allows the model to climb three or four times to good gliding height for extended flights in thermal conditions.
At the slope you can keep the electric power system up your sleeve, in case the lift fails and an out-landing seems imminent. The flight characteristics of both versions are absolutely ideal for the beginner, although this certainly does not mean that the advanced pilot won't enjoy himself with them. In terms of minimum sinking speed the EasyGlider's flight performance is superb. The glide angle is also good and can be further improved with ballast.
Kit Contents :
- Simple to assemble /simple to fly
- Good glide angle,ideal flying characteristics for the beginner
- Can be ballasted for faster flying
- Aileron, elevator and rudder controls, plus throttle (electric version only)
- Both ailerons can be deflected 'up' to act as spoilers -if the RC system includes this option.
- Removable wings for ease of transport
- Robust, ready-made,moulded ELAPOR parts make the model ideal for initial flight training
- Easy to paint using ELAPOR MULTIprimer
- Low airspeed for exploiting small areas of weak lift
- Kit includes tow-launch system
All moulded parts, small hardware items, GRP wing joiner, decal sheet, comprehensive instructions. Complete tow-launch system (glider version);complete power system, including motor, gearbox and propeller (electric version).
Max Weight approx :
R/E/A & Throttle for Electric Version Only
Wing Area :